Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shell Material:||Steel Plate||Reted Frequency:||50Hz/60Hz|
|Room Design:||H.V.Transformer And L.V.Room||Installation:||Fixed|
low voltage metal clad switchgear
Normal Operation Conditions
1. Altitude : up to 2000m sea level at site.
2. Ambient temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C (temperature can be as low as -25°C during transportation and storage)
3. Relative humidity: daily relative humidity 95% on average; monthly relative humidity 90% on average
4. Seismic scale of earthquake 8
5. The switchgear is applicable to category II contaminated environment.
Special Operation Conditions
If the switchgear will be used in conditions that exceed the normal environmental conditions, users shall
negotiate with the manufacturer.
The switchgear is mainly used in power plants, small- and mediumsized power generators, industrial and mining enterprises, and secondary substations of power system for power receiving, power transmission, and startup of large-sized high-voltage motor in order to implement control, protection, and monitor.
Packaging and Shipping:
1. Wrapped with plastic film.
2. Fixed in a wooden case.
3. Wooden case on a pallet.
4. Iron shelf
5. Special packaging: According to customer's requirement
Delivery Details : 10-20 days according to order quantities
Contact Person: admin