Payment & Shipping Terms:
Distributed generation generally refers to the small power system which power generation in a few kW to 50 MW arranged in the vicinity of the user in the form of miniaturization, modularization, decentralized, connected to the power distribution system for users of power supply. The distributed generation energy supply system access to the traditional power grid operation in the form of micro-grid, together with the large power grid, is the most effective way for distributed generation energy supply system performance.
Micro-grid is one of the important forms of distributed power generation, and it is a small power transmission and distribution system composed by the distributed power, energy storage, energy conversion devices and associated load and monitoring, protection devices. It can realize self control, protection and management, either can grid-connected operate with a large power grid, forming a joint operation system which large grid and mini-grids operation together, or can run independently for local electric power demand.
1. Micro grid system consists of various distributed generation systems with solar power and wind power, storage battery pack, inverters and power transforming and distribution equipment. It can complete the renewable energy’s acquisition, conversion and storage.
2. When wind-solar energy storage micro-grid system operate independently, the energy storage device act as the primary power supply. When photovoltaic power system wind power systems are all out of operation, micro-grid system will adjust the load capacity and start overrun protection based on the actual situation.
3. When the micro-grid system load is lighter, through grid-connected equipment, it can realize network operation which micro grid and large power grid operation together.
4. Impeccable micro grid control strategy. The system will automatically closed loop flow control based on distributed power output status, storage status, load status and large grid conditions, adjust the operating strategy, control the operating state, ensure the security of reliable and best run of the micro grid system.
5. Through the micro grid control system to realize operation data monitoring and display of the distributed power and related equipment, to display the distributed power operating state, wind, light information and the network operational process in all directions.
6. Micro-grid system maximizes its function in energy conservation and environmental protection, and to solve the structural problems of energy, to contribute to the development of low-carbon economy.