Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shell Material:||Stainless Steel||Rated Voltage:||380V(400V)|
|Installation Gradient:||< 5ºC.||Altitude Above Sea Level:||<2000m|
|Rated Current Of Horizontal Busbar:||<4000A||Rated Current Of Vertical Busbar:||Max.1000A|
GCS LV withdrawable switchgear(hereinafter referred to as device) is developed according to the requirements from industry competent department, numerous electric users and design unit by original state mechanical department, united design group of power department. It conforms to national conditions and with higher technical performance index, and adapts the demands for power market development and able to compete with available imported products. The device passed the authentication jointly presided by two departments in July 1996 in Shanghai. It obtains the recognition and affirmation from manufacturing unit and power consumer construction.
The device is applicable to the distribution system of power station, petroleum, chemical engineering, metallurgy, weaving and tall building industries etc. In the places with high automaticity and need computer to joint, such as large-scale power station and petrochemical industry system etc.
1. Main framework adopts 8MF bar steel. Both sides of bar steel is installed with 9.2mm mounting hole with modulus 20mm and 100mm. Inner installation is flexible and easy.
2. Two types of assembly form design for main framework, full assembly structure and partial (side frame and cross rail) welding structure for user selection.
3. Each function compartment of device is separated mutually. The compartments are divided into function unit compartment, bus bar compartment and cable compartment. Each one has relative independent function.
4. Horizontal bus bar adopts cabinet back level placed array pattern for enhancing the capacity of resisting electrodynamic force for bus bar. It is the basic measure for obtaining high short circuit strength capacity for main circuit.
5. Cable compartment design makes cable outlet and inlet up and down convenient.
1. Ambient air temperature: -5ºC+40ºCand the average temperature should not exceed +35ºC in 24h.
2. Relative humidity should not exceed 50% at max temperature. Higher relative humidity is allowed at lower temperature. Ex. 90% at +20ºC. But in view of the temperature change, it is possible that moderate dews will produce casually.
3. Altitude above sea level should not exceed 2000M.
4. Installation gradient not exceed 5ºC.
5. Indoor without dust, corrosive gas and rain water attack.