Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Busbar:||3-Phase And 4-Wire||Shell Protection:||IP56|
|Rated Voltage:||660V||Special Conditions::||Depends On The Customer|
|Type:||Draw Out Type||Color:||As Required|
Low Voltage Drawable LV Switchgear For Power Transmission and Distribution
GCK Series switchgear, which of three-phases 4 wires or three-phase 5wires system, 50Hz or 60Hz (AC), rated voltage 660V, rated current up to 4000A, is widely used in power transmission and distribution net for power distribution, lighting, motor protection and power supply in power plants, substation, works, mining, buildings, hotels, airports, seaport, etc.
Normal Using Conditions
1. Ambient air temperature: -5℃~ + 40℃;
2. The average daily temperature (24h = 35): ≤+ 35℃
3. For indoor installation.Altitude:≤2000m
4. Relative humidity: At 40℃≤50%,in low-temperature environment,large relative humidity is allowed,for example,at 20℃,90% relative humidity is allowed.Condensation may occur occasionally due to temperature change.
5. The angle formed between the cabinet and the vertical; ≤5%,cabinet of a row look neat.
6. Equipped in the area without severe vibration,impact,or corrosion.
7. Temperture during transportation and storage:-25℃~ +55℃;
8. daily temperature does not exceed 70℃
* If custmers have special requirements,consult the manufacturer.
The GCK LV draw-out switch cabinet is widely used in the PC center and MCC center of power plants,substations,mining factories and high-rise buildings for power distribution,motor control,and reactive power compensation of power generation and supply systems(AC 50Hz,rated working voltage;≤660V,rated current;≤4000A)