Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Insulation Voltage:||660( 1000)V||Altitude:||Up To 3, 000m Above Sea Level|
|Environment:||Indoor||Special Conditions:||Depends On The Customer|
Blokset Series Low Voltage Switchgear
>> A system for all your applications requiring a high level of dependability:
~~ Electrical distribution and motor control.
~~ A modular structure.
~~ For low-voltage switchboards, designed to meet local standards, practices and requirements.
A multi-function range
>> Type D: Distribution switchboards up to 6300 A
>> Type DC: Power factor correction column
>> Type Mf: Fixed-type motor-control centres up to 6300 A
>> Type Mw: Withdrawable-type motor-control centres up to 6300 A
>> Type Ms: Variable-speed drives and starters column
>> Type C: Cubicles up to 630 A.
A modular system
>> Standardized components.
>> Fast manufacturing.
>> Easy modifications.
1) Rationalized dimensions and layout inside the switchboard.
2) Reduced footprint.
3) Easy power and auxiliary connections .
4) Easy installation upgrading at a controlled cost.
5) An intelligent system, ready to integrate devices containing advanced protection and communication functions for electrical distribution and motor control.
Compliance to standards
>> Compliance with international standards: IEC 60439-1 / VDE 0660 part 500.
>> DIN 41-488 / BS 5486 / EN 60 439-1.
>> Seismic withstand: Uniform Building code, California Building code.
>> Rated insulation voltage: 1000 VAC
>> Rated operational voltage: 690 VAC
>> Rated impulse withstand voltage: 12 KV
>> : IV
>> Degree of pollution: 3
>> Frequency: up to 400 Hz
Main busbars rated current
1. Main busbars Single busbars Double busbars
2. Rated current,up to 4000 A up to 6300 A
3. Rated peak withstand current 63, 105 187 kA 220 kA
4. Rated short-time current 30, 50 85 kA r ms / 1 s 100 kA r ms / 1 s