Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Altitude:||<1, 000m Above Sea Level||Environment:||Outdoor|
|Tank:||Corrugated Steel Plate||Insulation Oil:||High Quality Grade Mineral Oil|
33KV Floorstanding Prefabricated Compact Transformer , Combined Substation
ZBW3-40.5 series Packaged substation is a kind of integrated complete power transmission and distribution equipiment, used in 24kV, AC 50Hz power tranmission and distribution system with a transfromer of rated capacity of 30-2500kVA. It is widely used in out-door power supply fields such as high buildings, residentail zone, factory and mining , hotel, park, oil field, airport, wharf, railway, shopping store and other temporary facilities. This product can be used not only in a ring net fro power distribution but also can serve as terminal power supply for power transmiission line.
ZBW3-40.5 series package substation consists of three parts: transformer room, high voltage room and low voltage room.
1. High voltage sides is equipped with HXGN series RMU (aerogenesis type, compressed air type, vacuum type or SF6 type), equipped with LBS, fuse inside (CB could be equipped, if required).
2. LV side adopts new type ACB, with high breaking capacity and good protection capacity.
3. Transformer room adopts oil immersed type or dry type transformer.
4. Caries materials can be used as enclosure materials, such as aluminum alloy plate, steel pate, compound plate, etc. Roof is double layered, protecting against heat radiation.
5. Inside, there are cooling equipment and anti-comdensation equipment.
|Rated Short-circuit Breaking Current||kV||20-31.5|
|Rated Short-circuit Making Current (Peak)||A||50-80|
|Load Switch NAL36
|Rated Short-time Withstand Current||kA/s||25/2|
|Rated Short-circuit Breaking Current (r.m.s)||kA||16-50|
|Rated Short-circuit Making Current (Peak)||kA||40-125|
|Rated Short-time Withstand Current||kA/s||20/3,25/2|
|Rated Circuit Breaker Current||A||70-3900|
|On-Off Capacity (400V)||kA||28-80|
|Transformer Unit||SC9,S9,SZ9Transformer||Rated Voltage||kV||40.5|
|Transformer Ratio||kV / kV||35/10,35/6.3,35/0.4|