Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Withdrawable Enclosed Type||Rated Voltage:||3.6KV,7.2KV,12kV|
|Rated Current Of Main Busuar:||630~4000A||Major Loop Resistance:||≤400|
Indoor Removable AC Meta l- Clad And Metal- Enclosed Switchgear
As the power transmission and distribution control device, KYN28A-12 indoor removable AC metal-clad and metal-enclosed switchgear is suitable for 12kV three-phase AC 50Hz power grid at an altitude of no more than 1000m.
(1)The body structure is spliced with AI-Zn-plated steel sheet, which underwent repeated edge forces.
(2)All equipment can be operated when the cabinet door is closed.
(3)The cabinet housing is fully sealed to prevent sundries and pests and its protection degree is IP4X. Besides, the protection degree of handcart compartment, busbar compartment, cable compartment and relay instrument compartment is IP2X.
(4)Simple and effective locking can prevent misoperation. The perfect "five-anti" interlocking device provides reliable safety protection for equipment operators.
(5) The circuit breaker can be replaced in a quite simple manner with interchangeable handcarts. VT19 and imported VD4 vacuum circuit breaker are provided.
(6) The vacuum circuit breaker and its operating mechanism in the high-pressure compartment need only a little maintenance.
(7) The cabinet can be installed against the wall to save space.
(8) The secondary line is fastened in the wiring duct of large size, which is easy to connect.
(9) The mid-set structure provides large space for the cable compartment connected to multi-cables.
(10) The installation of cable compartment can be easily observed through the panel inspection window.
(11) The cable compartment and secondary instrument compartment are independently fitted with grounding busbar with good contact with the cabinets.
|3||Rated Power-frequency Short-time Withstand Voltage||Phase to Phase, Phase to Earth||kV||42|
|4||Rated Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage||Phase to Phase, Phase to Earth||kV||75|
|5||Rated Dynamic Current(Peak)||kA||40,50,63,80,100,125,130|
|6||Rated Short-time Withstand Current(4s,Virtual Value)||kA||16,20,25,31.5,40,50|
|8||Breaking Times of Rated Short Circuit Breaking Current||Times||30|
|9||Rated Thermal Time||s||4|