Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max. Working Voltage:||12 Kv||Rated Frequency:||50 Hz|
|Rated Current:||100A||Rated Short-Circuit Switch-off Current:||50 Ka|
10KV AIternative Current Vacuum Load Switch Fuse Combined Apparatus
NINGBO TIANAN (GROUP) CO., LTD.
FN5-12FN5-12RDFN5-12R Series lndoor AIternative Current High Voltage Load switch is sultable in 50Hz L0kV alternative current power grid for breaking load current and closing short circuit current. Load switch with fuse Can close and open short circuit current for protection. It is mainly used in downtown power distribution station and industrial electric equipment of three phase ring main unit electricity circle or terminal power supply, for breaking and closing short circuit current.
1. The altitude does not exceed 1000m.
2. The ambient air temperature: Highest:+40oC, the lowest:-10oC
3. The relatire Humidity of air not bigger 90% (around the 25oC envirenment)
4. The working situation have no conductivity dust.
5. The working situation have no corrosive gas of affect insulation and destroy metal.
6. The working situation without violent vibration and striking.
7. The working situation have no explosive danger and fire.
|2||Max working voltage||kV||12|
|5||Rated short-time withstand current (Thermal stability current)||kA/s||12.5/4||20/2|
|6||Rated peak withstand current (Dynamic current)||kA||31.5||50|
|7||Rated closed-loop breaking current||A||400||630|
|8||Rated active load breaking current||A||400||630|
|9||5% rated active load breaking current||A||20||31.5|
|10||Rated cable charging breaking current||A||10|
|11||Rated short-circuit making current||1250kVA no-load current of transformer|
|12||Load current breaking times||kA||31.5||50|
|13||Rated no-load transformer breaking current||Load/Times||
|14||1min power frequency withstand voltage (r.m.s) To earth, between phases / to isolating distance||kV||42/48|
Power withstand voltage
|16||Lightning impulse withstand voltage (peak)To earth, between phases/isolating distance||kV||75/85|
|17||Opening-closing operation torque (force)||N·m||90(180)||100(200)|